No neutral wall-mounted PIR
- Rating - (at 250VAC), 10A Resistive, 6A Fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent, 3A low energy lighting, 3A low voltage lighting (switching primary of transformer) Max 6 fluorescent fittings
- Connections - Live (NO-Neutral) Live out
- Time settings - 5 to 60 minutes by DIP switch
- Light level adjustable by thumbwheel light - dark
- Terminal capacity - 1.5mm²
- Standard single gang mounting, 25mm surface mounting, 15mm steel wall box or 35mm deep cavity wall box
- 5-year warranty
This stylish PIR switch is supplied in an unobtrusive housing and provides flexible timed switching, adjustable between 5 and 60 minutes as standard.
The NO neutral circuitry allows the unit to be fitted as a direct replacement for traditional light switches.
The unit has a detection range up to 9 meters and a switched live output. The unit is fitted with an internal Lux sensor which provides further energy saving potential. The Lux level is adjustable from light to dark using the setting thumbwheel.
If a manual override is required see the PRE3203 no neutral wall mounted PIR with manual override.