No neutral wall-mounted PIR with manual override
- Rating - (at 250VAC), 10A Resistive, 6A Fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent, 3A low energy lighting, 3A low voltage lighting(switching primary of transformer) Max 6 fluorescent fittings
- Connections - Live (NO-Neutral) Live out
- Manual override on/off
- Time settings - 5 to 60 minutes by DIP switch Light level: adjustable by thumbwheel light - dark
- Terminal capacity - 1.5mm²
- Standard single gang mounting, 25mm surface mounting, 15mm steel wall box or 35mm deep cavity wall box
- 5-year warranty
This stylish PIR switch is supplied in an unobtrusive housing and provides flexible timed switching - adjustable between 5 and 60 minutes as standard.
The NO Neutral circuitry allows the unit to be fitted as a direct replacement for traditional light switches.
The unit has a detection range up to 9 metres and a switched live output. The NO-neutral connection makes for a very simple connection to an existing light switch circuit.
The override pad allows manual disconnection of the lights until the pad is touched again, whilst the internal Lux sensor provides further energy-saving potential.
See the PRE3202 for a no manual override version.